Design News: Nature Inspired selection by HPMKT Style Spoters
Top home fashion trendsetters sponsored by Crypton Home Fabric showcase their favorite products and top trend pieces at Fall High Point Market 2015.
In this article we will discover the Style Spotters Trend Pieces of nature inspired Fall High Point Market 2015. My Design Agenda will present you the best trend pieces of which of the home fashion trendsetters.
Lively, stylish, inspired, and recognized as a premier interior designer in the San Francisco Bay area, Courtney creates functional and beautiful spaces that blend contemporary design with a healthy dose of humor. He has worked as a brand ambassador for a variety of major brands, and has been featured in Real Simple, This Old House, RUE Magazine, Life & Style Magazine, Apartment Therapy, Adore Magazine, and other home fashion publications. www.monogramdecor.com/blog twitter.com/courtneyoutloud
1. The Bertha Sofa from Noir Furniture is one of the style pick thanks to its beautiful ruched leather upholstery.
2. The Atlantic Dining Table from Urbiafurniture is the perfect mix of modern and rustic! 3. Doors that are drawers and hardware to die for! Courtney Lake loves the Ring Multi-Use Cabinet from Ambella Home.
Style Spotter – Arianne Bellizaire
Interior decorator, blogger, author and public speaker Arianne Bellizaire uses simple styling techniques and time-saving organizational solutions to create stylish homes her clients love. Her company, Arianne Bellizaire Interiors, was voted Best of Houzz 2015, and her work has been featured in GoodHousekeeping,About.com, USA Today, and MyFitItUpLife!
1. The Barcelona Console by Bernhardt is a showstopper! It can be used as a console or buffet. It’s finished in German Silver, a new metal finish we saw lots of this market.
2. The Paint Can Wall Art Panels by Phillips Collection is an example of the upcycling trend we are seeing more of. Each panel is made of recycled paint cans, and you can buy them in a variety of shapes and sizes
3. These Empire bookcases by Phillip Selva are handcrafted and feature beautiful vertical brass rails.
Style Spotter – Kati Curtis
Recognized for her multifaceted vantage point and uncompromising aesthetic, Curtis has worked with many of today’s most successful institutions and individuals. In addition, she has had her ideas featured in Architectural Digest, The New York Times and Financial Times. A Leadership in Energy Efficient Design Accredited Professional (LEED AP), she combines her knowledge of and passion for sustainability to steward projects to LEED certification. www.katicurtisdesign.com twitter.com/designerkati
1. 28th Century Chinoiserie panels from 20th Century by HKFA Antiques and Design Center G34