The exquisite hospitality event EquipHotel Paris is one of the best events when it comes to hospitality and restaurant business. This year, the event is set to occur from 11-15 November at the Paris Expo Porte de Versailles and it will be showcasing novelties in a wide variety of areas, from furniture to food as well as spa, technology and bathroom products, all in all, everything that’s related to the hospitality sector.
This distinctive event offers unique news and trends in both of these industries that complement each other quite well, becoming the perfect platform for hoteliers, chefs, restaurateurs, architects, decorators and investors to not only present their projects but also to further explore business endeavors. This year, EquipHotel will offer a 100% hospitality experience where visitors will be fully immersed in the latest designs and techniques. The event will introduce an even stronger design hub, located in halls 2-4, that will highlight brand new features and spaces in an attempt to become a multi-specialised trade show.
A few of the most important ones that visitors cannot miss are:
- Casa de Luz, an exhibition that will take one on a motionless journey through Portuguese and French cuisine. It will be designed by Sandrine Alouf and Thierry Virvaire
- The Signature Space will have a special focus on fabrics, carpets and wall-coverings and it will disclose how business owners can create bespoke environments for hotels and restaurants. Alnoor & Eric Lentulo have imagined a dreamlike set design.
- Didier Knoll and Elodie Goddard will give a majestic spin to the event’s Wellness Centre, where space will a have a theme based on water, nature and well-being.
- Fabrice Knoll will present the “Cosy Lazy”, an exceptional bedroom project that pays homage to idleness and is a wonderful space where one can be connected only with nature.
- The Interior Design Centre, situated on Pavilion 3, will be transformed into an authentic and interactive Neo-Agora or marketplace.
Another major component of the show will be the STUDIO18 (Pavilion 7) that will promote cutting-edge trends and innovation through the incredible talent of skilled architects, such as Jean-Philippe Neul, Marc Hertrich, Nicolas, Adnet, Julie Gauthron, Christopher Gautrand and Benjamin Deshoulières, just to name a few. Each room of this curated space will be designed by a renowned architect.
f you are looking for the latest and most iconic lighting designs with a Mid-century modern twist, then you ought to visit DelightFull in Pav. 2.2, Stand A110, however, if you are currently searching for exquisite furniture designs, then Brabbu and LUXXU (a brand that also offers highly sophisticated lighting pieces) may be the right answer, both in Pav. 2.2, Stand C084. In this stand, luxury bathroom brand, Maison Valentina will also showcase some of its most iconic pieces. Nevertheless, the list of exhibitors is long and there will be plenty of time to check some of the biggest brands in the world dedicated to this sector – CHECK HERE!