By signing up to the My Design Agenda newsletter or by downloading any document, you’ll be the first to read fresh new articles and contents of the site! We only use your information to send you newsletters related to this blog and others of the same group that belong to us. We will never give or sell your information to a third party. You can unsubscribe at any time and it will take immediate effect by emailing us at email@example.com or by unsubscribing in the link for that purpose, that you’ll find at the bottom of each newsletter.
1. My Design Agenda ambition concerning your privacy
2. Scope and your acceptance
3. What personal data we process
The type of data that we might process about you is:
(a) Our users contact details such as: Name, address, telephone number and e-mail.
(b) Feedback, comments or questions provided by you while using My Design Agenda platforms or third party social networks.
(c) Content you have uploaded on My Design Agenda platforms or third party social networks.
(d) Clickstream behavior, such as which links you click on and when.
4. Why we process your personal data
To manage our user relations in general and to meet our user commitments, My Design Agenda requires some information about you or you being a user of our platforms and third party social networks. Our aims with this are:
(a) Provide offers on marketing collaboration, marketing activities, digital marketing services, such as marketing activities on third party social networks, and data reports on insight knowledge that users have requested.
(b) Inform about and present our marketing collaboration and digital/data services that are closely related to the services and marketing collaboration with you as a user.
5. How we collect your personal data
6. How we share your personal data
As My Design Agenda consists of many different business entities, there is a great likelihood that you’ll receive newsletters from our other blogs. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you are agreeing to this.
7. Your rights
You have the right to opt-out of receiving marketing communications from My Design Agenda and Partners and can do so by following the instructions for opt-out in the relevant marketing communication.
8. Access and rectification
You have the right to request a copy of your personal data. You may send us a request for this at: firstname.lastname@example.org. You also have the right to ask us to delete your info and to request that we correct any inaccuracies in your personal data.
9. Data security and retention
We take your personal data seriously. We are committed to preventing unauthorized access, disclosure or other deviant processing of your data. Furthermore, My Design Agenda is committed to ensure proper use of the information, to maintain data integrity and secure data availability.
10. How long we store your personal data
We will only retain your personal data for one year. After that we will ask you to renew your interest in our newsletters. If you don’t reply, we will delete your information automatically. This means we may retain your personal data for a reasonable period for the purposes indicated above, but we never store that information on an unlimited basis.
11. Changes to this Policy
12. How to contact us
- The Top Moments of BDNY 2018! BDNY 2018 ended. So today My Design Agenda will tell you all about the Top Moments of this famous event in New York! This [...]
- The First Look of The Luxury Stands at EquipHotel 2018 The EquipHotel 2018 Paris event is at a full swing! The event ends this Thursday, but you have plenty of time to explore [...]
- The Best Of Covet NYC Opening Day! We’ve announced its creation, but now, My Design Agenda presents you all the best of the grand opening of the COVET NYC! This is [...]